Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Song

Photobucket


Jesus..... I will forever adore You .
Jesus You are Beautiful.

I just want to be with You.
To be just where Your Glory dwells.
I just want to be with You.
My soul, it longs and faints for You.
To be just where Your Glory dwells
Lord I just want to be with You .

--------------------------------------------

How I love you
You are the One for me.
I was so lost.
But you showed the way to me

I was lied to you, You told the truth.
You are the Truth.

I was dying
You gave me life
You are the life
I was dying, and You gave your life for me.


-----------------------------------------------

Photobucket
I set my heart on a pilgrimage , I lift my eyes up

I press on
I'm on way to Zion,
I press on till the end.
I set my gaze on things above .
Choice by choice, and yes by yes
Day by day and step by step
Choice by choice and yes by yes.

I'm a stranger in this earth... I go from
Strength to strength , Glory to Glory

I will appear before God in Zion.

In Your Presence alone I find my Home

No comments: