Tuesday, September 22, 2009

God Is For Me

Photobucket


Blessed am I to hunger
To give up my life
To be where You are

*******************************************


“You number my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle.”
Psalm 56:8 NKJV

God knows you. He engraved your name on his hands and keeps your tears in a bottle (Isa. 49:16; Ps. 56:8)…

God knows you. And He is near you! How far is the shepherd from the sheep (John 10:14)? The branch from the vine (John 15:5)? That’s how far God is from you.

He is near. See how these four words look taped to your bathroom mirror: “God is for me” (Ps. 56:9 NKJV).

And his kingdom needs you. The poor need you; the lonely need you; the church needs you…the cause of God needs you. Get the word out. God is with us; we are not alone.

( Max Lucado)

No comments: