Thursday, August 09, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Happy Anniversary to me.... It was four years ago today, Aug.9,2003. That was the great day that I made my 'leap for life' as I like to call it. So often, since then the Lord has used this experience to encourage me in my journey into Life.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


In the midst of all the many challenges I have faced and the incredible path the Lord has led me on, somehow I have survived. Even though there are times I feel alone and lost, Jesus reminds me of the Truth that He has never left me.

It has been nearly three weeks since I lost my Sam . The days range from very dark and heavy to positive, faith filled, and trusting . The amazing thing is how very near Jesus is when my heart crumbles as those waves of grief come crashing upon me.

At the end of the day, I can still say, it is well with my soul even through the tears and brokeness. Grieving is a process no matter what the trigger, and life on this earth gives many opportunities for processing our various losses. At this point, at least I can understand myself and more importantly others I encounter along the way. That's a very good thing .

The other day I was thinking, I hope the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train. That was a bad day, but even then deep inside He holds me steady, safe in His Arms of Love, and we move forward together. Thank You Jesus !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Yvonne Parks said...

Every time I see those pictures I am SO completely impressed with you! I don't think I could EVER jump out of a plane!! That was an amazing adventure....once-in-a-lifetime. I'm so proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember that day!!!
4 yrs already??
Good Girl!
Praying for you!!

Amrita said...

my goodness you are superwoman

i do feel for you missing sam. ido my jimmy.may God comfort you