Friday, November 09, 2007

Trenton

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today I took a drive to Trenton to visit my friend Lillian. We had a small lunch and I smuggled in some home made tapiocca as a treat.
Nancy must not offend the help:)

All in all today went well, peaceful actually, as the opposition were not present to make us nervous.....don't ask....Thank you Lord Jesus!

I continue to read to Lil and make sure she is being properly cared for. She just celebrated her 87th. birthday . Happy Birthday Lil. Please pray.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Amrita said...

you can get tapiocca in Canada. ots grown in South India. I love the chips. Nice picture

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Nice pic, Nancy!
Always happy to see you've spent time with Lil.

Re your question about embedding music in a blog -- I have no experience in that at all! I spent a little time looking at it tonight but really didn't get anywhere! Sorry! I love George Younce. In fact, in our pre-dog days, Kinza had a couple of goldfish which she happily named George and Vestel. Unfortunately, fish, like indoor plants, don't last too long in the Allen household! We look at them and they DIE!

Leslie JS said...

really you haven't tasted tapioca until having some prepared in atleast one of a variety of ways prepared in south-Indian tradition. Tapioca pudding is such a far cry from its potential :)
What a nice gesture for your friend! God bless you.

Rebecca said...

Ugh.....tapioca, frog spawn....well at least it seems to be making Lil smile...it sure would not me!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Maybe you can explain to us what exactly is an intercessory missionary....