Thursday, November 08, 2007

Random Thoughts

He said to me, ' You are my servant,' but I said , I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing. Is.49:4

There are many days when this is exactly how I feel, more than I would like to admit actually. The other evening as I was trying to comfort myself with His Word, I came across this scripture and saw myself admitting to God just these thoughts , wondering if He noticed or cared.

Isaiah experienced this, and so did Jesus , just to mention a couple. I am in good company. The enemy of my soul would have me accuse the Lord and challenge His government of my life , which sometimes I am tempted to talk to Him about. Most particularly His timing and memory concerning promises made.

'Yet what is due me is in the Lord's hand, and my reward is with my God.'

When I gaze into the night heavens and behold the stars blazing with brilliance , when I consider the Big Dipper, my very favorite since childhood ,I am brought once again to peace and trust in the One Who Created all of these.

Recently though this little guy caught my attention. Just look at how God is into detail.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then He placed this guy and his family in Antarctica, where for many years only God knew they were there and took pleasure in His Majestic King Penguin. Maybe they really do have 'happy feet'.

And Joseph remained in prison but the Lord was with him.

No comments: