Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photobucket


I just love the fragrance of spring ! When I go for my little walk on my lunch hour I am happy to find an abundance of these lovely flowers to take back to the office so we can enjoy the aroma as it fills the room.

I want to be like this flower....no not purple .... though that is a great color but I want the fragrance of Jesus to bless those I work with. This is especially important to me . My boss is a very kind and generous man, and faithful in his faith which takes him to the mosque on Fridays for prayer.

Today my sisters and I are heading out to the Pickering flea market for a day of fun. I will return exhausted , but glad that the three of us have had a good day together.

3 comments:

Amrita said...

Hope you had a good time.
The spring flowers are so pretty

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Lilacs are one of my spring time favourites!

I can just imagine your day at the flea market! Did you pick up any bargains?

Nancy said...

I found a very nice purse for a very reasonable price Carol-Ann, but after a week it is already defective, so I must return it. The old saying is true sometimes you only get what you pay for. Still I live and learn.