Friday, December 04, 2009

How Time Flies

This weekend the grandchildren are in the house....would you believe there are three computers on the go around here? This is definitely the tech generation.

I may be a Gramma, but I am not too old to share the fun of internet communication. In fact, I am definitely internet dependent...and it was in 2002 that the journey began. Saved my money and bought my very own computer.

Photobucket

Aila ...grade one, six years old.

Photobucket

Anneka...grade four , nine years old.

In 2000 Anneka was born, and my heart lept with joy when I first held her in my arms. She was barely a few minutes old.

Memories of dancing to the worship music of David Ruis at the Vineyard with Anneka and later with Aila, with her daddy leading us into the Presence of the Lord.

Sweet memories !

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Beautiful gals