Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This n' That

Photobucket

This is the tree that graces the lobby of our apartment building. It has remained in place for over two weeks now...an amazing fact since last year someone stole the tree within a day. Those folks must have moved out.

Kind of nice to see , since these last several years I do not bother with any Christmas festivities or decorations since there is just myself and my dog and so I am not interested any longer.

Moving right along.....

Due to the fact that the cold is bitter these days, much to Zoey's chagrin it becomes necessary to bundle her up for outings, even brief ones.

Photobucket


She does look disgusted with the whole deal I have to admit.


Photobucket


But it does keep that cute little butt moving and warm and protected from the ice and sidewalk salt.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh, she even has like a toque, or a hood...I am over and underwhelmed at the same time!