Monday, September 04, 2006

School Days

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

September.....2006.
Time for School. Anneka, Jared, Ryan, Joey, Grandma.
Yep!
Grandma's going back to school too. Not tomorrow, but next week.

I have decided that I need to take some positive steps towards an eventual improvement in my work situation / wages.

I have been trying to learn to type at home with Mavis Beacon, as well as an on line typing tudor. All this in preparation for classes at Fleming College . Computer Upgrading, and a Hospital Ward Secretary Course, all beginning next week.

I am praying for a clear mind, peace and supernatural enabling , for this old brain to get into a new gear.
We will see what God will do. I am looking forward to this new challenge, except for the pressure I have already put on myself to do well.
I need to give myself a break !

The courses are part time studies, so I will be able to continue to work.
Ack ! Help me Jesus! I'd rather be at IHOP.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go, girl!!
You can do this thing.
Praying for you.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Great step, Nancy!
I am so amazed, once again!

I bet you'll have more skill at touch typing than I have at trying to figure out these word verification quizzes! My great aspiration is to type it straight the first time! I probably get it right one time in five :)

Rebecca said...

Very good Nancy.
Congratulations...
I am sure you will do well, and make some good friends and meet some interesting people which will lead to some exciting new doors.
Now, that was a mouthful!

Erica said...

Congratulations on going back to school!