Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First Day

Today I began my first day of orientation in the doctor's office. I love it already! I will also be training tomorrow, which is actually today because I am still up.

There is plenty to learn and I am willing and eager to learn as much as I can. I am still keeping my Care Giving job until something permanent develops otherwise.

Tonight I am very thankful to the Lord for His Great Faithfulness.

Rebecca, shopping for posh clothes is a very difficult thing for me, but I am going to give it my best shot.

Bevy, I sure wish they had that 'fruffy' store here that we found in Kansas. It is called the Fashion Bug, and they had stylish clothes for real people as well as for the 'stick people.'

I need one of those 'makeover' experiences, since living in 'scrubs' for a year has ruined me for any style image . Oh well, I will manage somehow. Thank you Jesus for the gift of this job.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How exciting, I am glad you are enjoying it so far!