Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wednesday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Since I have not been feeling very well, I rested a lot the last couple of days. Aila has been like glue to me the whole time. So today, we rested on the bottom bunk and watched 'Finding Nemo' on my laptop. That worked for us.

After dinner I told Anneka that I would go for a bike ride with her and Yvonne. She had asked me the other day, and I was not able, but I could not leave here without keeping my promise.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The smile on that child's face was radiant. When we got outside, Anneka said to me' Are you sure you know how to ride a bike Gramma?'I was sure and we had a nice ride.

Upon our return she says 'You did really good Gramma, you didn't fall once.'

So now I know my granddaughter is proud of me but also thinks I am one of the 'ancients'. I have certainly enjoyed my visit in spite of being under the weather.

Thursday finds me flying back to Toronto , a brief overnight with my other son and his lovely wife, then driving home on Friday to Sam and work in the evening.

I am very thankful to Yvonne and Jason for their love and hospitality to me this past week, and for all the cuddles and loves from the girls.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I am so glad that I got to see while you were here in Winnipeg.
It was (as always) a pleasure to pray with you.
And thank you again for those CDs, I can't wait to listen to all of them!