Saturday, May 19, 2007

Song From Heaven

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The other day, while I was sitting having a quiet moment with the Lord, I noticed the song of a particular little bird outside my window.

There are those times when the natural can suddenly capture my attention and suddenly the moment is Supernatural.

In this instance, I heard the Song declare 'Take courage Beloved, help is on the way.'

An hour later, I received a phone call.

I now have a part time position in an Orthopedic Surgeon's Office, assisting and relieving his Secretary.

This is absolutely HUGE!

To be given the opportunity to finally have a 'New Beginning.' I am so thankful to the Lord for His Favor.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yay God!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nancy!!
You worked hard, Now the reward!
Excited to see what the Lord is up to!!
Luv ya

Rebecca said...

Finally - I wanted to comment immediately but your comments were not working. But now I can say it all! Congratulations indeed...that is an amazing thing, and even more special is that you got the word of encouragement first! Love you, and get those posh working clothes in order!!!

Erica said...

Yay God! Very exciting about your new job. That will be quite the experience, think of how may nervous people will be put at ease just by seeing your welcoming smile. You'll be great!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Ah yes! Comments are up and running! This is such good news! Well done! Well done!

Amrita said...

Nancy I have tagged you for a meme of 8 facts about yourself, hope you have the time to do this. You can tag some more of your friends and read my meme on my blog