Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had a lovely weekend with my family. The best thing is now they are much closer. A four hour drive compared with the expense of a flight.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aila is a delightful munchkin.Thanks for letting me use your bed Aila.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Teamwork in the kitchen.


Thanks for a fun weekend guys. Yvonne you are a genius on the computer ! Thank you !

The lesson I learned ? Grandma should not have taken the 'Tigger' bounce on the trampoline the evening before I left. Ohhhhh my aching back.

Bounce.. bounce.. bounce.. Where did I put the heating pad ?

4 comments:

Amrita said...

Lovely pictures Nancy...Aila looks so pretty like her gramdmothher. Hope your back is better.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Now is that Aila or is it Yvonne?!

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a good time...forget the heating pad and buy yourself a good old fashioned hot water bottle.....you can take it with you wherever you go with no cords ...if you have to do work around the house you can even tie it onto your back...such a marvel

Carol-Ann Allen said...

ha, Rebecca! Me -- ya can't separate me from my microwaveable rice bag in the winter! Tops even the old hot water bottle!