Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Photobucket

well i am moved into my little space


this is how i feel

Photobucket

and like this .... making progress but with great effort


Photobucket


a big thank you to ann and john, without whose help i would be face down in a snow bank unable to get up again. i am getting way too old for all this physical torment.

next time i will have to hire someone..... next time ???

yes, next time, for this is still not my final resting place.... aaccckkk!!!! Lord have mercy i won't think about that right now.

Photobucket


anyway, thanks guys.

4 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Oh whew! So glad that move is behind you, Nancy! What I will remember about your previous home was the rescue of the kittens!

"Final resting place"????! I should hope not! :)

But it sounds as if this is a stepping-stone in the right direction!

Rebecca said...

a camel lying in the sand and flopping around?? You feel like that in the middle of winter?? Well, maybe in Ontario it is different than here.....maybe there is actually nice weather to flop around exhausted in!!! I agree with Carol-Ann....FRP.....I should think not!!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

The weather here is considerably better than Winnipeg I will admit Rebecca. It's funny to hear folks complain about it being so cold. Even the weather station...it's going down to minus 12 tonight ...a deep freeze...can you believe it ?? Too funny! As for the camel, well, she is as exhausted as I am and that is the truth. I would love to go to the sunny places for awhile, but then I get these spots on my skin. Yuk!
I have heard it said that 'gettin' old ain't for sissies....
And yes Carol-Ann a stepping stone, but I just hope I don't trip over something on my way to the bathroom:):(