Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

This year I was blessed to spend Christmas in Ottawa with Jason and Yvonne and the girls . Zoey and I drove down on the 23rd. for three days.

Photobucket


Aila had made some decorations.
The reindeer was on the back of the door in my room.

Photobucket Photobucket


The girls were so excited when the time for opening the gifts finally became a reality as they had been so patient in the days before, and didn't peek, but only counted how many each had under the tree.

Photobucket

A hug for Yvonne.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


A wonderful memory preserved in my heart. I am grateful for my children, all of my children , and thankful for the restoration that Jesus has given me.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas......I am glad for that!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful pictures, Nancy!

John Cowart said...

That reindeer decoration on the back of the door is a treasure. Ginny and I still have some of that sort of crafts our kids made 20 years ago and we still get a lot of pleasure from them.

Trudy said...

Hi Nancy
Enjoyed the pictures. You look great, (even though you had the flu). I am so glad you were able to spend this time with the kids. If you have more pictures I would like to see them. I have a picture file with your name on the laptop.

What a cute and adorable puppy. I heard the kids loved him very much.
Have a good New Year.

Love
The other Oma (Gramma)

Carol-Ann Allen said...

This is special! Kids and puppies put a sparkle into Christmas celebrations like nothin' else!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

This message is for Zoey:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you ...

...so, since it's her birthday, give Nancy a big lick, take her for a walk, share your puppy chow, make room at the water bowl, scratch beneath her collar and give her your best rawhide bone to chew!

Happy Birthday, Nancy!!!
Love from all the Allens

Nancy said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments my friends. For you Carol-Ann I am planning a little Zoey post tomorrow. She is currently at my shoulder whining for attention, so I must go. Love ya all.