Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Photobucket


I have three sons , and two of them have children, so today I want to wish them a Happy Fathers Day.
Above is Jason and his first born Anneka Jewel. He was born to be a very loving and tender dad.

Photobucket


This is my first born son Timothy with his son Joey. This pic is a few years old now. Tim is a faithful and devoted dad .

Photobucket


Here is a very old picture of my dad and Tim . This was taken nearly forty years ago.Dad really took delight in his grandchildren.

Photobucket


My own dad and myself the last time I saw him . The Lord whispered to my heart that day that dad would soon go Home. He went to Jesus eight weeks later. I am looking forward to that Reunion Day !

So now on this and each Fathers Day I am grateful for those on this earth and most certainly my Heavenly Father who is with me here always.

No comments: