Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thinkin' On Sparrows

Photobucket


How lovely is Your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty!
My soul yearns, even faints for the courts of the Lord;
My heart and my flesh cry out for the Living God.

Even the sparrow has found a home,and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young - a place near Your altar, O Lord Almighty, my King and my God.

Blessed are those who dwell in Your house, they are ever praising You.


Photobucket


Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin?
And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will.
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered
Do not fear therefore;
you are of more value than many sparrows. (Mat 10:29-31)


So we're ok then....Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! :)

I was listening to a song from IHOP the other day.

They started singing about this verse.

Then I was going to find a sparrow picture and post the Scripture to it.

Then I saw this pic and your maybe from IHOP.