Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Nana is 101

Photobucket


This picture was taken a year ago at Nana's 100th. Birthday Celebration , and now today she is 101 years old....

What an amazing lady!

I haven't seen her since her party last year, but am told by reliable sources that she is doing very well, and just finished reading six books.

It would be fun to interview her and ask about all changes she has seen in her lifetime.

Someone should do that....

Anyway...Happy Birthday Hilda, and may Jesus continue to bless you each and every day.

2 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

SIX books!
Wow! I can't remember when I finished reading a book from cover to cover! A very long time!

Jeanette said...

What an incredible lady! In my typing, when I come across a patient with the name of "Hilda," I always know there is a very big chance that she is at least 80! But to live to be 101 -- that is just amazing! And to still be able to enjoy reading books -- Well, that is doubly amazing!

(Me, too, on the not knowing when I last read a book cover to cover, Carol-Ann!)