Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wrestle and Encounter

Photobucket

The good news is....we win !


Is.45:1-3 This is what the Lord says to his anointed, to Cyrus, Whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:

I will go before you and make the crooked places straight.

Photobucket


I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.


Photobucket

I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord the God of Israel, who calls you by name.

Photobucket


Recently I watched a service taught by Bill Johnson over at iBethel.T.V.from the date Dec.27,2009 titled 'The Power of a Promise.' It's free...and so very worth watching . Be encouraged.

For instance I didn't know that Cyrus wasn't even born yet when the Lord spoke this word through the prophet Isaiah.
And ...we too were called by name...known by God...way before we were born as well...yep...knew this.
Treasures of darkness...also includes people .

So seems like we or me.....can rest in the fact that His promises concerning us will also be brought to fulfillment .

No comments: