Friday, January 01, 2010

The Year of Suddenly

Photobucket


January 1, 2010


I have been listening,praying, waiting to hear the Word of the Lord .

I have felt on the brink of something, like when I was on the edge of the plane seconds before my skydive. I took a deep breath ....and we were in the air.

Today while tuned into the Prayer Room during a Julie Meyer set at noon, there came the sound I had been waiting expectantly for.

I will just make note of the general direction of the declarations.

This is the year of suddenly, suddenly, suddenly...
You just wait and see what I'm gonna do

The year of suddenly , suddenly, suddenly....
Say yes ! I'm comin' to you, heaven is comin' down...open door..no ceiling.

You just watch and see... a year of suddenly, suddenly, suddenly.

Releasing the New Wine for the New Year... you will be a spectacle of My Glory.
Say yes ! The wine is on the house...it's FREE....drink up , drink deep.

It's a brand new day !

Behold the Whirlwind has gone forth.

No comments: