Thursday, March 15, 2007

Come

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We know God because He chooses to reveal Himself. He is the Holy One who chooses to disclose Himself. He is the Mystery made known. He is Pleasure Immeasurable. Delight Consummate. He is the Overflowing God.

He is the reason I exist, to give Him pleasure. The reason He made me was so that I could enjoy Him and He could enjoy me.

He is clothed in Light like a garment, and He invites me to come in out of the darkness that threatens to rob me of that Knowledge, in to the welcome safety of His Embrace.

The door is always open and He is speaking to me. I hear Him calling out to come near as He conquers the mountains before me. His is the Voice of many waters, beconning me.

Today I incline my ear and listen.

"Do you trust me ? Leave your fears behind .
Come away,I am doing a new thing. Trust My Leadership. Get out of the boat and walk on the water with Me."

Help me God, I want to walk on the water with You.

No comments: