Monday, March 26, 2007

Strength in Weakness

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


That is the title of this painting by David Costello. Just seems to say it all for me these days , as I am carried by 'Grace' through each hour , day and week .

Sitting here on my bed tonight, Sam is stretched out beside me, finding a comfortable position to breathe easier. As well,I am able to take him with me when I work these days. The family has asked that I bring him along as Sam is good therapy for my Mr.

In two weeks I will finish my Transcription course, which I am really enjoying. My typing is coming along pretty well too, so progress is there. My last course finishes in 4 weeks, and I will have my certificate. Now all I will need is a job to top it all off.

I had a lovely phone call from Anneka and Aila yesterday.
They called to tell me they miss me.Isn't that so sweet ? Sometimes if we time it right, Anneka MSN's me. Lord Jesus, I sure miss those girls! I hope I can find a way to visit soon , but it will have to be after Sam is gone since to fly with him in his condition is too stressful for him . So I will see what the Lord will do.

In the meantime I will try to hang in and hang on, and will be very glad when this particular season is finished in my life.

At least Spring has arrived , the sun is warm, and even the rain is welcome. Today, I didn't even mind cleaning up a lot of doggy doo , which until recently remained hidden beneath the snow.
Actually I have been cleaning up personal 'doo' as well that has been hidden beneath the layers of 'snow' in my heart.

Weakness. I know about that. So I am thankful that His Strength sustains me through these days as I am hidden in Love Himself. Thank You Jesus!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is pretty amazing that you are able to take your dog to work....a little treat to be thankful for.....

Erica said...

My girls really miss their grandma too. Its so nice when she can visit like she did this week. They bond, and chat and remember who Grandma is (and vice-versa).

You know that old saying...grandchildren are the reward for not killing your own children!
ha ha
:)

Nancy said...

Hey Erica that's very funny and for me it has been worth the wait. I am glad they enjoyed their visit.
And yes Rebecca a wonderful little treat to have Sam with me. The gentleman even remembers Sam's name once in a while, and that is really something.

Trudy said...

Hi Nancy

Yes the girls love you very much and were so happy to receive your parcel.

I make it a point to talk about you when they are here.They are two wonderful little girls. Your son is a great father to them. You can be very proud of him as we are!

Hang in there girl, and we hope you are able to come for a visit.

You WILL find a job that is right for you, just you, okay?

Love you
Trudy