Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Very Cool Story

In his heart a man plans his way, but the Lord determines his steps. Prov.16:9
Over the last few months I have been thinking about moving to another apartment.

While I sit here at work, I browse the classified ads and I have even checked out a few. I wanted something closer to my work since I have to drive home at noon to take my little dog out.

Anyway, there are these posters hanging in my building and I found it very compelling to do exactly what they suggested since I had already been looking.

Photobucket

Rents in this little town are pretty expensive and not many places allow pets . I am reasonably comfortable where I am now, except for the fact it will become an oven when the temperature and humidity rises, and there are these giant hornets and their nests and oh yes sometimes the bats find a way inside somehow . AND here is no A.C.

Anyway, I had been reading a book by Jill Austin who went to be with Jesus this past January.
She was a prophetically gifted lady and in her book 'Dancing With Destiny'

Photobucket

which was published back in 2007 she tells of her early days and relates some of the 'words' the Lord gave her for people.

" I see this fish. I see it in a fishbowl saying, 'Let me out of the bowl. Let me out of the bowl' After that I said that I saw the next part of the word, which was a shark coming to devour it. The Lord told me that if He let the fish out of the bowl too soon, the shark would eat it. I learned that this applied to a situation that someone had been praying about."(end quote)

Photobucket

Is that not sooooo cool? The Word that God speaks IS alive and so too an authentic prophetic word sat hidden in a book and brought life to me so recently. I love that He is into the smallest details.

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer:29/11

2 comments:

Amrita said...

I appreciate what you are saying here Nancy.

I believe God inflicted my with disability bacause He wanted me to stay at home and look after my elders. trange isn 't it....if I was an able bodied person it wouldn 't have been so feasable.

Rebecca said...

I am looking for a new apartment as well....there is a plan...??!!!!!