Saturday, August 08, 2009

Known

Photobucket

As one may have noticed I like the thoughts of Max Lucado. It seems like every day when I open his devotional Jesus speaks to me.

The other night I lay awake for a time just pondering in a new and deeper way that I am known by God Himself !

There are times when I realize that I look to others , wishing that someone would want to know and love me just for who I am. The crazy blonde lady who is madly in love with Jesus .

Over the years I have reluctantly learned to try not to put unreasonable expectations on my family and friends to meet this need that can actually only be completely fulfilled by God Himself....first !

First God....maintaining eye contact ...as it were....and then let the rest flow out of the stability of my heart in this place of resting in the wonder of being known by God.

What an amazing revelation ! Very cool Lord ! You Belong to Him

No comments: