Monday, March 27, 2006

Uh Oh !

Image hosting by Photobucket

Big Brother took my picture. I pray he forgot to load the film in his camera. Mercy Lord!

I was driving home from visiting my grandaughters, and that flashing red hand was not loud enough. Are we supposed to stop when the light is still green, just in case ? I cannot figure it all out. I was tired and the light turned yellow as I entered the intersection....and flash .....flash.... there you have it. So we will see how much that will cost me. Just had the feeling I needed to explain that I was not speeding, honest officer .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's an awful feeling to be pulled over! I've had it happen twice but I deserved it both times! Each time I tucked my chin down and hoped the officer would just hurry it up before someone passed who knew me! So what does that say about my level of personal pride and bent towards perfectionism even when caught red-handed!! Sheesh! Sorry you had that happen, Nancy!

Nancy said...

These cameras are unmaned and take a picture of your licence plate, and you get the ticket in the mail. A first for me. I should have been listening more closely to the Lord, for my attention was drawn to the flashing hand, but sometimes these can blink for a while. Anyway, we will see if they track me down.

Rebecca said...

Oh, they will track you down, for it is your money and not you that they want!

Erica said...

I just paid one of those red light tickets off last week.
$160!!!
Harsh.

I will pray that yours (if it exists) is not as expensive.

Erica said...

How do you get your picture to show up when you comment?