Sunday, June 11, 2006

Brief Update

I have started my new job here working for home Instead Senior Care. My clients are very sweet, and the actual work is not difficult.
My problem is that I must listen for activity from their room in the night , in case my lady needs to get up.
Well that's not the problem.... the thing is I am sleep deprived already and I am just starting my third night.
My head is spinning. I think I am getting too old for night work and to not have a rested night .
I don't know what to think at this point, so I will make myself some strong coffee for now. I must be crazy ......Help me Jesus !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not buy a baby monitor and keep it on a low volume.?

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me...Jason

Nancy said...

They have a baby monitor, and I MUST keep it on LOUD all the time. One can hear everything......
I am thinking of just doing days. That would work, and I would need a secong job. We will see....bad news about Sam though.

Yvonne Parks said...

How is Sam?