Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Thank You

I want to say a great big thank you and God bless you to Carol-Ann, Kinza , and Bruce Allen. Your love and kindness to Sam and me these last few days has been a lovely blessing. Good friends are a rich treasure. You are one of mine.

We have enjoyed the peace and relaxation of sitting on the deck basking in the sunshine and warmth of summer, listening to the birds and sharing our hearts in the Presence of Jesus.

We have had a fun time .... and we will be back ! Thanks again my friends.

2 comments:

Joyska said...

woo hoo! thank Jesus for good friends! Glad you survived the 401! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Nancy! What fun to find a post like this after you have gone but written under our little roof! Thank you so much for accepting us -- me -- with all our cracks and quirks and for modelling the truth of the strength and power of speaking "blessing" into the lives of those around you! Oh, I have so much to learn!