Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Alone

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I find myself these days in a place of solitude, wondering at the path I have chosen to walk.

In this season, amidst groans of great intercession, all the while being buffeted by storms stirred by the enemy. Storms of doubt, fear and unbelief. Lies from the pit of hell attempting to obscur my vision , my mission , and my hope.

Today, I want to thank You Jesus for 'Friends' on the journey, who are so willing to pray and hold me before the Throne of Grace.

I am reminded that even though Jesus had his disciples and followers around Him, He needed to go apart and pray to His Father.

Intimacy with His Father. Me too Jesus please.

Hebrews 5:7.' During the days of His life on earth, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who was able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverent submission.'

Alone ? No, not really. We are surrounded by that great cloud of witnessess cheering us on, and Holy Spirit within and without stirring His , and our, 'Friends ' to prayer on our behalf. Thank You Jesus.

No comments: