Saturday, July 22, 2006

Farm Friends

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meet Tom, the main man and most friendly of the farm managerie. I really know nothing else about him other than he is a donkey. A very nice donkey.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Tom's buddy White donkey....I don't even know his name, but he is white and kind of cute.

I do not know the name of this next species but they get fat and large by sucking the algae from the sides of the glass of the aquarium. The only reason I took these shots was because he looked as if he was in an amazing position of worship. Who knows for sure, right ? Otherwise it is gross. I know, I know, leave it to me to think of the worship thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This fellow above is a White African Frog. He is very wierd looking, and seems to be smiling as he waits for his food. The rest of the time he looks quite dead, except when he uses his little fins to shovel the food into his mouth.

Here is my Sam having a (gggggrrrrr) conversation with white froggie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The rest of the animals are not blog worthy really , and the smells made me sneeze . A lot ! Will I do this again sometime ? Most definitely . Thanks to Rob and Judy for a very fun and different few days.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

The White Frog is the grossest of all. Green Frogs are gross, but this thing is worse. I would have nightmares about such a thing. If anything would drive me to Jesus, this creature would...Yuck!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those animals - and this blog. None of them are gross! They are all God's creatures & quite amusing. I think it shows God's sense of humor. And see how they brought out YOUR sense of humor, Nancy? God knew what He was doing when he sent you there. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ha, Rebecca!
As SOON as I saw the white frog I thought of you! Oh, too funny! Very nice pix, Nancy -- donkeys, Wow! Sammy, Sammy! When will he ever learn! Oh, I LOVE that little dog!

Mandy said...

a very cute white donkey, indeed ;)

Rebecca said...

So - when is the wedding??? that is too exciting.
Are Jason and Yvonne coming too?

Rebecca said...

Carol-Ann sure has my number!
Maybe God's little creature would like to go soon to heaven...I think he is part of the curse, and we are supposed to be free of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »