Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Behind Me and Before Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

O Lord You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down and my rising up:
You understand my thought from afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.

For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold O Lord, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me in behind and before.
And laid Your hand upon me.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high I cannot attain it.
Where can I go from Your Spirit ?
Where can I flee from Your Presence ?

How precious also are Your thoughts to me O God!
How great is the sum of them !
If I should count them they would be more in number than the sand :
When I awake,I am still with You.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

to think about these words is a trip in itself....You have known me.....