Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dance of Joy !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just completed my exam in Medical Terminology . Results in a couple of weeks they say. Next week we begin the next course, Anatomy. We are so incredibly created, and I am looking forward to learning more.

.............................................................................


In the meantime, tomorrow I am heading to Trenton to see Lillian, while picking up some special medicine for Sam. It is a Chinese herbal something or other, that really helps him.
With out it he will deteriorate rapidly. Somehow it helps his lungs, and cuts down on his coughing, which sounds like he has pneumonia, but he doesn't.

So I am hugging him a lot, and cherishing every moment while I have him.

3 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Congratulations, Nancy!
That's a major course behind you!
"Anatomy" was my favourite of all!

Oh, poor, poor Sammy!
And poor you!
And poor Kinza!
And poor me!

He's a precious little dog!

Erica said...

You must let us all know when you get your test score back.

Rebecca said...

Congrats Nancy...what is the real prob with Sam - is it old age??I have a vet friend in Winnipeg who is opening the first sort of clinic there that does herbal meds and alternative stuff for dogs