Thursday, November 30, 2006

Known By God

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jer.1:5 BEFORE I formed you in the womb I knew you; BEFORE you were born I set you apart.

Is.49:1-2 The Lord has called me from the womb ; From the matrix of my mother He has made mention of my name , and He has made my mouth a sharp sword ; In the shadow of His hand He has hidden me.

Psa 139:13 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb.
Psa 139:14 I thank you, High God--you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration--what a creation!
Psa 139:15 You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Psa 139:16 Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.


As I continue on in my classes, I am more and more astounded at the amazing way we have been created.
As my heart worships My Creator and my mind tries to comprehend His ways concerning my journey, I stand before Him totally undone ..again.

My second course has started , Anatomy and Terminology. Flash back to high school to the time I dropped Latin. Well....latin is back in my life and my brain is stinging from a full day of studying for my first test next week. It will take a while to get in the rythym of that ancient language. It's a good thing there are pictures!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After this , in February, I will be taking Transcription, so I am trying to learn to type with ALL my fingers. It's driving me crazy!!! I have been practicing for a while and still have so far to go. Help me Lord !
On the other hand in my computer upgrading class, I have taken basic Excel, and Power Point, which I love ! It is so much fun creating powerpoint presentations. the only problem is I don't have Office 2003 on my computer, and can only use the college computer while I am there. If anyone has a copy of Office around I sure would like top 'borrow'it for a bit.

On the home front, times are skinny here, with having to pay rent, buy gas to drive to work, food and medicine for Sam, I haven't much left for food for myself.
Tonight the lady I rent my room from showed me great kindness, and cooked a little meal of chicken, small little round potatoes and corn, with a side salad, and brought it to my room for me. Delicious ! Amazing. Thank you Ann!

Phi 4:11 Not that I speak as to need, for I have learned to be content in whatever state I am. ( I am not here yet, am I Lord ?)
Phi 4:12 And I know to be humbled, and I know to abound; in everything, and in all things, I am taught both to be filled and to hunger, both to abound, and to lack.(So I am in more than one school these days.)

No comments: