Tuesday, February 13, 2007

'LOOKS' Like a Sign

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is one of the views from my window. It is here that Sam sits observing those crazy squirrels dashing madly through the trees, all the while making it loudly known just who really IS the boss around here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Today we saw this brave little robin sitting puffed up in these trees. There is plenty of food around and I heard that there were about one hundred robins that did not leave this year. This is the first one I have seen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


On Saturday, this little critter 'Rocky Raccoon' showed up at my sisters back deck for some cat treats. He went into hybernation late and now is up and eating early. It may be that spring is closer than it seems. I hope so.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well, Ground Hog Day did reveal to us the info that Spring would be early this year.....