Friday, February 02, 2007

Waiting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Waiting. On God. On Springtime. Naturally and spiritually. Waiting.

I have never been very good at waiting. Never!

Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the Lord and He inclined to me and heard my cry.
Waited patiently...Hebrew word 6960 ..to bind together, be joined, to meet, to lie in wait for someone, to expect , hope, to be confident, trust, to be enduring (another kind of strength)

He heard my cry...'heard' (8085) to hear with attention, to give undivided listening attention. To hear spiritually.

So I wait, and God hears.

Really ?

Time passes and I think perhaps He has not really heard has not inclined and heard.

But I am wrong!

No matter what I am experiencing , believing, and enduring, the Word of God is Alive and Breathing and my Final Truth . I return to Wisdom clinging to this Reality and release the lies that have been taunting my steps.

Once again He will meet me there, bringing Comfort and Understanding. I will turn from being offended with His dealings with me and fall into His Embrace. I will not be afraid to let Him see my tears and frustrations. Jesus , You are my Safe Place to fall.

So, the journey continues. I am working this weekend beginning this evening , which means less rest and sleep. I never seem to get caught up somehow.
.... studying for my final exam in Anatomy next Wednesday evening, the half way mark in my course
...... practicing my typing skills, as the next course is Transcription
..... taking Sam to the vet on Monday for more X-rays and assessment . I want to know what to expect, and what to do in the meantime should there be an 'event'.

Then next weekend Sam and I will be heading to Toronto to visit Jack and Gracie, as well as visiting our good friends Carol-Ann, Kinza and Bruce.

In the face of the activities in the physical realm, my heart and all that is within me will be turned toward the Word, Jesus, who Sees and Hears. He sits on the foot of my bed and waits with me while I wait .

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Looking forward to seeing you two!