Sunday, June 03, 2007

Celebrating

Yesterday was certainly a day for celebration for a few of my friends. This is Hilda Parks , the Grandmother of two of my children. This amazing woman turned 99 !

Happy Birthday Nanna!!!! I hope you had wonderful day celebrating the gift of such a long and blessed life .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


In another celebration Lisa and Jeremy were married. Another beautiful bride!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some of the guests attending their cousins wedding.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Family members, three of my sisters children. David, Holly, a beautiful Maid of Honor, and Adam. It is always so much fun when this bunch get together. A good time was had by all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for remembering . . . and commemorating.
How is Sammer?
And, not the least . . . you?
Job going well?
Love, blessings
Wayne

Kinza said...

Hi Nancy! (and Sam)

WOW! 99!!!! What's with these old people?!?! She doesn't even look her age -- much younger!

My Grandma (mom's mom) is turning 90 in exactly a month and she looks soooo much younger than what she is!!

What did they do and what are they doing to make themselves look so young?? Whatever it is, I want it to happen to me to!!

Hope you two are doing ok!
Love,
Kinza :)

Bev said...

It's good to celebrate life!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I'm always surprised to click in to comment on a blog and find Kinza has been here :) I have to agree with her comments! She said it all!