Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One of the ways Sam helps me out during my work day. His presence in the home for the hours we are there seem to be very comforting to my friend M.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Another amusing scene that I just had to capture for the memories. Nap time for a couple of buddies in the house.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today was the perfect day,after arriving home from work, to have my coffee out on the deck to listen and watch the beauty around me. I had no sooner put the seed in the tray and within 5 minutes there was a family of Cardinals feeding.

The bright red flashed by, picked up some seed and carried it and actually fed it to the rather large babies sitting in the nearby tree. I have observed other birds doing this, and what amazes me is the size of the birds still being 'nursed this way'.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


A lovely relaxing afternoon.I need to stop and do this more often.

Later in the day I cleaned and rearranged my little room. I have actually out grown it, but it's all I can afford for now. Anyway, after lugging and dragging things first one way and then another, in 30 degree heat (in my room),I can hardly find a place on me that does not ache. Good therapy for a troubled heart.

Yes, my landlady did finallly turn the air conditioning on for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello Nancy,
What a sweet photo's of you husband and the dog...

My name is JoAnn, from Holland and I am Yvonne's cousin.Feel free to go to my blog.

I follow Yvonne's blog, also their/your son's move to Ottawa, they are such a great couple!

So I wanted to say 'Hello' to Jasons Mom and Dad and also to your doggy.

Greetings from JoAnn

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Um, hi Nancy!
These were truly cute pix! I've enjoyed every moment of reading your blog today!