Sunday, March 09, 2008

Favorite Images

Photobucket


I am sure we all have a 'storm story' to relate this winter. This last one found me snowed in with my seniors in Lakefield . These are some of my favorite images I was surrounded with over the weekend .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little fellow sang his greeting to me as if spring were already here. Chickadee dee dee !

Photobucket


The majesty of these few trees planted long ago by M. at the back of the yard was one of the blessings of storm gazing. I love to watch as they are abundantly mantled in white .

By this morning I was happy to see the sun, and the plow guy removing a foot of snow from the lane so I could get out . Just in time to prepare for my work day Monday at the doc's office.

2 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Beautiful pics, Nancy! I loved the chickadee! I personally enjoyed this storm more than any other this winter because it came on the weekend and didn't interfere with my work! Looks like it interfered with yours though!

Amrita said...

Good photos. I like that little bird.