Monday, July 21, 2008

One Year

Photobucket


Today is the first anniversary of my last day with Sam . In the above picture, I prayed for him...and me.... I don't know how I did it ???? still....

Photobucket


Our last walk in the very early morning. He had the best tail..... and the cutest face. He was perfect for me.

Photobucket


Waiting in the car for me, our last ride together. He loved the car and together we travelled many thousand miles . I still miss him. My arms still feel empty and the need to have a pet to love and care for is still part of who the Lord created me to be.

Soon I pray that I will find my next perfect little companion ....and a landlord who will let me have him. I am grateful to the Lord for the abundance of grace that has carried me through this last year.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

ah.....that little face peeking out over the car window.....that is tooooooo hard to bear!!

Jeanette said...

What an adorable dog! I can see why you love him so much, Nancy! You had a special bond with him.

Amrita said...

Oh Nancy this is making my cry. My JHimmy died on April 10th last year and i miss him so very much.

If my Sheeba was noit there to comfort me i would have fallen apart.

Kinza said...

I loved Sam SOOOOOOOO much!!! I don't think there are enough 'O's in the world to say how much I love him!!!!

I remember the day mom and dad came to camp with my little Mini and told me that Sam was in Doggie Heaven.

My mom gave Mini the middle name of 'Silver' because there is always a silver lining in the dark clouds, and that is what Mini was at that time -- and she still is today!!

Oh look what I've gone and done!! I'm crying!! I think my princess' Box Time is over as soon as I publish this comment!

I love you!
Kinza :)

Nancy said...

Kinza, thank you for loving and caring for Sam for me during my time in K.C. You and your mom and dad were such a blessing to me and Sam . Tell your mom that was one very good thing about blogging since it is how the Lord first connected us. Amazing! Love you too.