Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Weekend Pic's

Safely back after a lovely time with my family. Many highlights, and lots of memories. Jason did a great job on the grill and Yvonne created an amazing chocolate cake. Can we talk about the corn on the cob ? So yummy !
Hours spent watching movies and cuddling with the girls. Lots of love.

On Sunday we checked out a Vineyard church located by a park and lovely river. The girls were thrilled , and I was so happy to be with my family.

Photobucket


Yesterday we went to the famous By Ward Market, and ice cream and cookies were a big hit.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the war memorial and the tomb of the Unknown Soldier there were two guards, and so naturally we had to have a picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such beauty in these little ladies

Photobucket

Aila tried on my old reading glasses...now I look like you Gramma!

Photobucket


Leaving is always a sad moment for me , but I am thankful to have had a great few days . Thanks guys. I love you.

3 comments:

Amrita said...

My what fun, the pictures are great. I love that giant ice cream cone. the soldiers look British.

Trudy said...

Glad you you had a good time and the pictures are great. I sure enjoy seeing those.
Trudy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.