Thursday, July 24, 2008

Suspicion ?

Photobucket


Sometimes a mango is really just a mango. This one is on me.

The other day at work a call came in for my boss from someone I shall call Sahid... Tell...so and so...(my boss,) that his mangoes are in.

Hmmmm.... she said to her already stressed and a bit demented brain...his mangoes are in ??? I wonder what that really means ?

Today my boss came in and asked me if I liked mangoes .

'I don't know ' I said, 'I don't think I have ever had one.'
(Actually, I am very slow to try something new.)


Then he handed me a mango.

So....sometimes a mango is just a mango. And the joke is on me ....again. Too funny !



3 comments:

Jeanette said...

How did you like the mango, Nancy? My mother always said they taste like turpentine! (Now, I ask you, when did she try turpentine to know that mangoes taste like it??) However, she did not pass on her feelings to me, as I think they are delicious!

Amrita said...

Oh no our mangoes are called the king of fruit, they are delicious.Yours look good.

Nancy said...

Thank you girls. I had it last night and it tasted lovely. Nice and sweet....though it had a hard center, the soft part was juicy and delicious.