Friday, October 17, 2008

Invitation to Beauty

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sometimes there are no words to express my gratitude for the blessing of being surrounded by the beauty that declares the Truth : He is very much Alive !

Even as I post this little note, there is a friend who is lying in her hospital bed even now waiting for her Savior and Beloved to make His entrance and take her Home.

I hear The Voice singing....Prepare the Way of the Lord...Behold your God !

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh, Nancy, how gorgeous these pictures are! How I miss the lovely red leaves!

When I see beauty like this, it is hard to imagine it with my human mind, but...

"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"
(1 Cor 2:9)

Your friend will soon know what that means!

Rebecca said...

what colour...mmmmmmmmm

Amrita said...

Beautiful pictures Nancey.

Zoey is just so cute and i don 't like spiders too.

Amrita said...

Love the colour of the season