Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Princess Lion Dog

Photobucket


Zoey has had a nice grooming, and seems to have been set free by her many new relationships with other canine friends.

Last evening after our last walk of the day, I was relaxing in a nice bath, when there was a knock on my door. Now, my building has the security system where if one has a visitor they are buzzed in.

This system does not protect one from those already living in the building, some who are placed here and paid for by the Mental Health Organization and then the normal not so pleasant types , as well as the rest of us , whatever category we slide ourselves into.

Anyway, I did not answer the door, but just asked 'who is there ?'
Your 'friend' from 4....??? I didn't hear the rest.
By the way, I do not have any 'friends' in the building let alone on my floor.

Meanwhile, Zoey, this little lady who never barks, started into the barking in a big way, so much so that she worked herself into an actual howl.

I was impressed !

So I have dubbed her "Princess Zoe" of the Royal Lion-Dog Tribe.... that should keep the unseemly types from bothering us I think, at least while we are safely behind locked doors.

As for when we take our nightly walk, I will trust Jesus and His Angels to be our Guard .

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Zoey is one sweet little dog, Nancy! We just get to laughing so heartily when we think of her and Mini thundering through the house on each other's tails, tongues hangin' out, huge grins on their little faces! And they do make great little watch dogs! It's so good to know that Zoey found her voicebox when it really counted!