Thursday, October 23, 2008

Safely Home

Photobucket


The Lady is Home. She fought a courageous battle against a vicious enemy. Her life and her battle was a beautiful testimony to the grace and presence of Jesus as He walked with her through the valley of the shadow of death .

In a strange way, I am always a little envious of someone who is now gazing into the Face I long to behold.

The other evening I was thinking to the Lord, 'I wonder what Lana is doing?' I heard the Lord say...'She is smiling ! She can't stop smiling ! I wept with joy and gratitude at the Goodness of our Savior.

2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God an eternal house in heaven not built by human hands.

Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling....

2 comments:

Vikki said...

beautiful post Nancy. and thanks for the comment :) It was wonderful meeting you also. Hopefully next time you come we will get a chance to visit

Amrita said...

An aunt slept in the arms of Jesus on Oct. 30th.

I can picture her happy and content praising the Lord with her husband who went 8-9 years bnefore her.