Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Seasons Change

Recently while on our noon hour walk I was compelled to record the beauty of the changing season which was so vibrantly on display all around us.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


As I walked, the amazing fragrance that only autumn leaves in their dying can display, arose, bringing memories of school days flooding through me with joy. It was like I couldn't get enough....the next day on the same walk, the fragrance had dissipated.

Photobucket


Photobucket


At the end of the day, this lovely sight greeted me from my window , a reminder full of promise.... I will never leave you .....

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous -- no words for how gorgeous these colors are! I miss the reds of the east so much! Thanks for sharing these pictures, Nancy!