Monday, January 05, 2009

Catching Up

Bringing up Zoey....This little lady gets a bit jealous of attention , especially when I am sitting at my computer.

Photobucket


Zoey !!! get off the table!

The look on her face says. You talking to me ?


Photobucket

Yeah, I guess you are....sorry.

Photobucket


The other day my sister had a little birthday dinner for me with her family. Ron decorated the cake, and I am glad they restrained from putting the accurate amount of candles on the cake since that may have set off the smoke alarm.

Photobucket


Sisters: Me, JoAnne,and Darlene

Photobucket


While we were all together we dug out our dad's saxophone. Today would have been his 88th. birthday .

Photobucket Photobucket


Tomorrow it's back to work for me...I have had a nice long Christmas break.

4 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

So did you strap on a reed and play the sax?

Zoey is just too cute! Kinza and I enjoyed the pix and captions!

What a cake! Good job, Ron! You and your sisters sure do resemble each other, Nancy!

Nancy said...

So Carol-Ann how about some Mini pictures ? Miss you guys.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I have become so lazy with the camera recently! We take a gazillion pics on camera a cell phone but then don't get them downloaded to the computer! I shall have to make a real effort soon!

Amrita said...

Catching up with your blog Nancy. You ladies look like pretty angels.

A hug for Zoey.