Friday, January 16, 2009

You Hold My Every Moment

Photobucket

You hold my world in Your Hands.


You calm my raging seas.


Photobucket

You walk with me through fire.


Photobucket

Jesus You're All I Need!


I believe that You're My Portion,
I believe You're more than enough for me.
Jesus You're all I need. I trust in You.


These are lyrics from a song that breathed life into me once again. Many times we all have days when we need to be reminded of these little / huge truths.

Yesterday I had myself worked into a dizzy tizzy during the work hours. There are elements of chemicals that are worked with here that can be toxic and sometimes my face and eyes tingle .

So I was freaking out with all the vain imaginings of a psycho woman. There is a ventilation system, but still many particles remain I am sure.

Anyway, I am steady once again thanks to the Truth . Though if my brain begins to shrink , and you find me wandering in the streets, you will all know why .

No comments: