Monday, March 30, 2009

Thank You

Photobucket


The 'Girls' catching up . Zoey was very excited to see her friend Mini...a good chistian dog, who loves to share her treats and the wonders of the 'facebook' page of the corner fence.

Photobucket


It was great to meet Jeanette, Carol-Ann's sister from Colorado and their mom.

Photobucket


Photobucket


The Family


Photobucket

Kinza trying to 'arrange' the dogs for a picture. Good job Kinnie.


Photobucket


We also went to visit Maggie and Jon and Katherine where Zoey received this great present....in hot pink. Maggie tried to be a very good hostess to Zoe as well, but I'm afraid my Z. is still a bit overwhelmed with Maggie's size . Maggie even offered Zoe her very large chewy bone....so cute. Dogs are amazing social animals and I love watching how they relate and communicate with each other.

Photobucket


By the time we arrived home, someone definitely crashed from all the excitement of the weekend.

Photobucket


I just want to say thank you so much to all of you for making our visit such a fun event and for loving and welcoming us into your homes.

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love the pictures and great write-up, Nancy! I have truly fallen in love with Mini, and Zoey is just wonderful, too. Thanks for sharing our weekend and our family doings!

Amrita said...

Kinza reminds me of a portrait of a European painter.

Lovely time you all had.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

One day, Amrita, you shall have to come for a holiday!

Lovely weekend for all of Nancy, even if there was an unusual circumstance with my mother-in-law in the hospital in the middle of it all!

These pix of Kinnie are so precious to me! Thanks so much!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I love these pix of Kinnie -- did I mention that before? Does everyone who reads yer blog know that I am her Mama??

:)

And look at that baby under the footstool. What a sweetheart! Mini has been all stretched out in similar exhaustion in her box!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Mini looks so saucy in that first pic as if she is challenging Kinza on the whole thing! Then it's a har, har, har look in the next one as if to say, "It's all been a joke, see, I know you want me to smile!"