Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thank You

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My first stop this past holiday weekend was to visit with my lovely friend Carol-Ann and her family Bruce and Kinza. They had agreed to sit Sam for me while I spent a day with my son and his new bride, and their dog Maggie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meet Maggie...she's such a good sport.

Sam is not exactly socialized when it comes to other animals, so thus the need for a sitter.

This family are so talented musically, and the Lord used them to kiss me with His Nearness while Carol-Ann and Kinza practiced their music for Sunday service.

Silent Night is my very favorite Christmas Carol, and it has been a long time since my hair stood on end in response to the warm presence of Jesus while this lovely mother and daughter duo practiced.

Thank you so much Allen family for your loving me and my Sam. Bless you all in the coming year.

4 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Oh Nancy!
What an beautiful post to find here this morning! These pictures are such a gift! I've thought so often how every home should have a "Nancy and Sam" to visit them! The wonderful thing is that you are not only my friend, you are a friend to the whole family!
Hugs!
Carol-Ann

Erica said...

Merry Christmas Nancy!
Lots of love from
Erica

Kinza said...

Hi Nancy!
Those are some really nice pictures! I can see why you didn't want to take Sir Sam with you!! LOL!!

Hope you had a great Christmas!
Love ya!
Kinza :)

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures of the Allens practicing, especially the one of little Sam, sitting there on the couch in his Christmas Coat! And then there is Maggie. She looks questionable to say the least. Especially with those big red things sticking out of the top of her head. I know they are supposed to be Reindeer Antlers but when I look at her, they seem to turn before my eyes into red devil horns!!!!!!!! I am sure she is not the devil incarnate, but she is rather ominous looking.