Thursday, December 21, 2006

Toronto

In a few hours Sam and I are heading to Toronto to spend a couple of days with Friends and family.
Then we are driving back Christmas Eve Day and I am working a long shift including overnight with my Lakefield couple.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here they are, aren't they cute. They sit and hold hands for hours and hours, and have been married 65 years. The headphones on my Lady enable her to hear the television well.

Another fun thing happened yesterday when my lovely niece Holly gave me her old cell phone. Now I am truly hip, and I even bought a sparkling 'bling' case for it. Thank you Holly for your loving generousity.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,


More later. Must sleep to drive and not die on the 401 in a few hours.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness, you bought Chav stuff for you mobbile...here that would NOT be a good thing!!!!!
Happy Christmas..andddddddddd hide that phone!