Thursday, January 24, 2008

Photobucket


And the Scoop is ..... I have started a permanent part time job one day a week in a Doctors office. This will give me a foot in the door and the experience needed to eventually obtain something full time.
In the meantime I will also continue the Caregiving for as long as it lasts. For some reason I don't think it will be that much longer . M. has been hearing someone call his name in the night and it's not one of us.

Today is also my good friend Bevy's birthday. Happy Birthday Bevy !

It was also 16 years ago today that my mom went to heaven. I wonder what 16 years in heaven feels like mom ?

Anyway,tomorrow back to the grind......Lord have mercy!

3 comments:

Amrita said...

Good for you nancy. So happy you 've found work.

Mother has been rejoicing for the past 16 years! It was been one joyful celbration I 'm sure.

Rebecca said...

Yahoooooooo....congratulations on the job!

Anonymous said...

Good going Nancy!
God is great! Great plans!!
Luv ya
Diane